Thursday, June 16, 2022

Write an application to the Headmaster for remission delay fine

 


Write an application to the Headmaster for remission delay fine.


16 June 2022
The Headmaster
Y. School, Dhaka
Subject: Remission delay fine.
Sir,
With due respect I beg to inform you that my father went to India for treatment three months before. For that reason I could not pay my tuition fees for the months of February, March and April. So my name has been struck off the rolls for non-payment of dues. I am now in a position to clear off all the dues because my father has come back from India and joined his office. It may also be mentioned that I have been doing well in all the examinations and my teachers have always been satisfied with my progress in studies.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly remit the delay fines and receive the usual fees only.
I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil
Rubel
Class: VIII, Roll No. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment