Friday, September 2, 2022

Write a letter to your friend describing the annual prize giving ceremony of your school




Write a letter to your friend describing the annual prize giving ceremony of your school ended yesterday.

Pabna
02 September 2022
Dear Murad,

I am very happy to receive your letter 10th instant. You asked me to give you a graphic description of the annual prize giving ceremony of our school. The prize giving ceremony of our school was held yesterday in the school compound. We decorated the school building very tastefully. The function began just at 10 am with recitation from the Holy Quran. The U.N.O was in the chair. The Headmaster read out his report. Then the main ceremony began. The Headmaster called each recipient by name and the president gave away the prizes and shook him by the hands. I got two prizes. When the formal meeting came to an end, we staged a short drama to entertain the guests which was highly appreciated by the audience. This being over, the Headmaster thanked the president for the trouble he took in coming to the function. A concluding song suited to the occasion was sung by a student of class 8.

I am very fine. Convey my good wishes to your parents. I shall be highly pleased if you give me a vivid description of yours.

Yours ever Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment