Saturday, February 5, 2022

HSC 10th week English 2nd paper assignment answer 2022

Write an email to the admission committee of Harvard University to obtain a full ride scholarship


From: name1234@gmail.com

To: harvarduniversityadmissions@gmail.com

Subject: Prayer for an admission committee of Harvard University to obtain a full ride scholarship

Dear sir, I am very interested in the full scholarship program of University available for undergraduate students. The scholarship is extremely important to me because I have very limited access to find as I am from a middle class family. I believe I should be awarded this scholarship because I believe in working indefatigably until the goal is obtained.

I think I have the right attitude which is extremely important. I am always willing to learn. The hunger to learn more is insatiable in me and I also think that this is perhaps my best quality.

Please send me the appropriate application forms, submission deadlines and any other information necessary to completing a proper application for the full ride scholarship program.

I shall be thankful if you kindly look into my attached educational qualification and other documents:

1. SSC certificates

2. SSC scholarship

3. HSC certificates

4. HSC scholarship

5. Passport documents

6. Birth certificate/NID

In this regard please let me know if I have to submit any other document to fulfill your queries.

Your sincerely,

(Name....)

No comments:

Post a Comment